Power BI is a business intelligence and analytics service by Microsoft. It provides interactive visualizations and business intelligence service build up with Self service BI capabilities.
- Data extraction, transformation and load
- Data Modeling
- Data visualization
Who should attend: - People who are into the field of Data visualization, Analytics or keen to get into this field, without any coding skills.
During the session we will analyze a transactional dataset provided by Microsoft for a Manufacturing company.
Pre-read/ Prerequisite: Install Microsoft Power BI Desktop from
Surya Prakash Garg, IT Service Manager at Bombardier (Microsoft Certified Power BI professional)
Surya is Microsoft Certified Power BI professional, with 12+ years of overall experience in Digital Transformation, Analytics, IT Consulting and Services.
During his last 11 years of his professional experience, he has acquired expertise in the area of
- 24x7 Service Delivery, Application Management
- 24 x7 Service Desk & Global Support (Call, Chat, Email, Portal)
- Transition Management (Dev to Ops/Vendor to Vendor transition)
- Supplier Management (Multi-Vendor service integration model)
- People Management (5+ direct, 100+ indirect)
- Software Quality assurance and audits (supported 40+ projects )
- CMMI high maturity Implementation (3 full assessments)
- Automotive SPICE implementation
- IT Process Consulting, Process definition and implementation (Handled 9+ Projects)